Whew! No time, xmas rush! But between completing a few mobile orders I was able to fit in this project for Jerry's Artarama Junkmail Challenge 2010. I was able to work out some very key issues on my moving picture concept with this project. One of the issues was alignment of the picture but by removing a small slice between each panel, I was able to retain artwork continuity so you could actually tell it was a painting instead of just individual mobile pieces. Then I found that it looked quite plain as a moving picture so I decided to add a 1/4 frame around it to give it a little more punch! I think it worked out well! I just hope I win one of the 50 $100.00 prizes they are offering. I would use it to purchase more watercolor paper and continue my kinetic mobile sculpture work on this prototype. Wish me luck!
Here is a youtube link to the mobile in motion