Sunday, December 19, 2010

What are you working on?

Seth Godin's blog featured this question recently:


What are you working on?

If someone asks you that, are you excited to tell them the answer?
I hope so. If not, you're wasting away.
No matter what your job is, no matter where you work, there's a way to create a project (on your own, on weekends if necessary), where the excitement is palpable, where something that might make a difference is right around the corner.
Hurry, go do that.

I am almost always working on something that excites me.  My house stays a wreck, my car is stuffed full of stuff just so I can work on something that excites me.  Yes, I know, I live in my own little world :-)  But, I think it is really important to satisfy the soul.  I only get one shot at this thing called life and I intend to enjoy the heck outta it!

Here is a little of what I am working on:

This was the start of it.  Measured about 4" x 4"
This is where it ended.  My husband says I ruined it.  Do you agree?  I kinda do, kinda don't

Did you know I doodle?  I think I should focus my artwork on trying to incorporate watercolors into this type of work.  I enjoy the heck outta it!

This is my first shot at an illustration.  I still need to add the pen part and add just a little more shading.


No comments:

Post a Comment