Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wiped Out!

Last night I was just wiped out!  I was sitting at work yesterday, trying to do the work needed to complete our payroll and found that I was having a really hard time concentrating.  My mind just kept wandering.  So I stood up with the intention of getting a cup of coffee and smelled it!  It was the sealing chemical used to seal stone floor tile (we have renovations happening at the company I work for).

So, essentially, I was buzzed!  I mean really buzzed!  We opened some windows and doors but it was hours before the fumes left the building.  Note to self, when the chemical says it needs open air ventilation, pay attention!!!

When I got home, I was exhausted!  My intention was to paint a few more panels for mobile orders, package a custom mobile for shipment today, and work on the watercolor Christmas ornaments I want to give to family and friends.  What got done?  I packaged the mobile.... thats it.

I hope tonight will be much more productive :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment