Saturday, January 1, 2011

Butterflies!

I enjoyed making the 1st butterfly yesterday so much that I made a butterfly painting.  Then I promptly took a nap.  What did you do on New Years Day?
Mosaic Butterflies - 9 x 12 watercolor on lanaquarelle paper

 Then I found this wonderful website for artists, Fine Art America!  They allow you to post your artwork to their site, make it available for sale, but their biggest selling point is they make the prints, cards, glycee's, etc available for purchase.  The artist doesn't have to to any of that work.  The artist receives a commission on all print sales without the cost and time involved in that enterprise!

Mosaic Butterflies Watercolor for sale at Fine Art America

1 comment:

  1. So adorable, I love the attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete