Monday, January 17, 2011

Doing the Happy Dance!

About 1 month ago, I entered a mobile into the Jerry's Artarama Junkmail Contest.  I am thrilled and proud to say that I have been selected as one of the 50 winners!  Woo Hoo!  Yippie! YeeHaw! Doing the Happy Dance! Happy Dance! Happy Dance!  Laugh, the happy dance is done in my office chair.  I'm sure it is funny to watch but even more fun to do!

Now to decide what to do with all that moolah!  Quality brushes?  I'm thinkin this is the perfect opportunity to purchase that 1st decent set of watercolor brushes.  No, not Kolinsky Sable but how about some Winsor Newton Septre Gold II.  I have 3 and really like how they hold water and color.  Much better than the el-cheapo ones I have been working with for sure.  This kind of opportunity doesn't always come around and I don't win things often so I should do something with the winnings that is going to help me get to the next level.  From level Z to Y... thats the ticket!  Plus I will use them almost daily and if I treat them right, I can get a good year of use out of them!  Yup, that's what I'm gonna do!

Thanks again Jerry's Artarama for choosing my Kinetic Mobile Sculpture as a winning submission in your Junkmail Contest!  I can't believe I won and I'm still doing the Happy Dance fer sure!  Give me good news like this and I'll be your customer for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment