Sunday, March 13, 2011

Don't get Cocky!

I knew the moment that I started saying, "I don't get sick", I would get sick, instantly!  It is just a matter of fact that karma will rear its beneficial head and put you right back in your place.  Even though I haven't run a fever in a couple of days, I'm still not quite myself.

I'm picking up the paint brush again and the wire snips and working on a few new mobile ideas.  The progress is slow but I feel new directions in both watercolor and kinetic mobile sculpture coming soon.  I have almost completed a piece I plan on exhibiting at the New Orleans Automata exhibit in April 2011.

In the mean time, I decided to post all of my available paintings at my Fine Art America website.  It might be beneficial to send my potential customers to that website to choose the artwork that will go on their kinetic mobile sculpture.

http://carolyn-weir.artistwebsites.com/






1 comment:

  1. Hi its really very nice blog,very useful information..Mobiles

    ReplyDelete